How do I open an account?
To open an account, please visit one of our branches to meet with us and sign our account opening agreement. You will also need to provide the following documents.
- Clear copy of valid passport
- Clear copy of valid UAE residency visa (for non-UAE nationals)
- Clear copy of your family book (for UAE nationals)
- Clear copy of valid Emirates ID (front and back)
- Official Bank letter or statement stating your bank account number and IBAN number
- At least one of the supporting documents (Passport or Emirates ID) has to be original
- Valid company trade license
- Valid company membership certificate from the Chamber of Commerce
- Memorandum of association indicating:
- Shareholders resolution assigning Company Manager
- Authorized signatory / Power of attorney
- Authorized traders signatory list
- Valid passport copies of all partners and power of attorney
- Emirates IDs (front & back) for all partners and power of attorney
- Official Bank letter or statement stating the company’s bank account number and IBAN number
- Please also bring the original of all the above documents with you
All account opening forms and above documents must be stamped with your company stamp. Please bring it with you.